Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Celebrations!

I made this card for Mo Manning's blog celebrating her 100th image and wanted to participate in their challenge but time did not permit me to complete my card.  So, I decided to put it on Facebook and it came out fine.
Its a 5x7 card in white cardstock and matted with a turquoise piece of cardstock.  I cut out a Spellbinders Frame in light blue and attached a printed vellum paper for the back of the frame (sort of a lacey curtain effect),  The border is cut with a Stampin Up scallop border, bling is attached on one side with some Magenta peel offs in silver added to the two corners.  The image is of Mummu dancing - rejoicing and celebrating!
I have coloured the image with Copic markers.

Hope you enjoy this card as we celebrate 100 images from Mo.,  Thanks Mo!!

No comments: